Re: building a firewall

Kevin Krawez <Kevin_Krawez%Phoenix.com@localhost> writes:
> You might find this interesting...
>
> At home I use Linux Router Project (LRP). Everything you need fits on a
> floppy so a hard drive is not needed. I have a DHCP server, PPPoE client,
> bind, ipchains, etc. all loaded at boot time.
>
> You can find more information about it at www.linuxrouter.org.

Since this is a NetBSD mailing list, and since NetBSD is what he wants
to run, might I suggest that you be polite enough to confine your
answers to how he can satisfy his needs with NetBSD, especially given
that NetBSD works perfectly well for this application?

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                perry%wasabisystems.com@localhost