RE: NetBSD File Systems

Title: RE: NetBSD File Systems

If you do find some flash drivers for NetBSD I would be interested.
My experience with embedded software flash file system is that they are not very reliable.
I much prefer using a dedicated chip for embedded file services.

Disk on a chip are a good inexpensive solution (http://www.m-sys.com/)
They are supported by LINUX now...

If you are talking about volume shipment then putting your own flash disk controller on board could be a solution.

On a higher end system you could use a PC card with a flash disk.

Serge.