Subject: Re: NetBSD File Systems
To: None <brucem@cat.co.za>
From: Bharani Chadalavada <bharani.chadalavada@nexsi.com>
List: tech-embed
Date: 03/05/2001 23:24:07
Was your kernel flash-resident too?
We are also doing somthing to similar to what you described. Do you have a
separate file-system on the flash or just the file-system that is part of the
kernel? If you are updating something in the kernel image itself, I am
interested to find out how you did that. Any links would be helpful.

Thank you,
Bharani.