Re: Poll: NetBSD for MPC8xx (82xx) architecture

Hi,

Willy Jacobs wrote:
> Before investing a lot of time (myself and others) in a more complete
> port, I'm
> interested how many people are interested in NetBSD for the MPC8xx/82xx
> and
> maybe willing to contribute (develop, test, ...) in some way?

Yes I also have interest in NetBSD for mpc8xx.

I have some experience on MPC8xx with Linux and eCos.
For NetBSD, a bit on NetBSD/i386 and NetBSD/sh3.

If my schedule allows, I may contribute some HDLC driver to be used
with isdn4bsd.

My planned target platform is MPC850FADS, which seems to be somewhat
unstable.  Currently I have no BDM debuggers, so I will build a piece
of MPCBDM.

--
Kazuya Sakakihara
Positive Edge Inc.