Re: netbsd embedded support to Motorola MPC860

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, David Querbach wrote:

> > I would like to know the data about the " NetBSD embedded support for the
> > Motorola MPC860. Please give me the URl of where i could find data about
> > it.
>
> I've begun a port to the MPC8xx series.  You can read about it at
> http://www.realtime.bc.ca.

        This is really interesting news - would you be interested in
        making a small entry for contribution to our news page, and
        would you be willing to be linked to from the main www.netbsd.org
        site?

                David/absolute
                               -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --