Re: NetBsd on high speed network devices

Thanks, eventhough the info is not encouraging me to
lean towards NetBSD. We are trying to see if we can
use the NetBSD for our switch for the future release.
I wanted to see if it is worthwhile to take a look at
the NetBSD among other RTOS like Vxworks, pSOS and
may be embedded Linux. We need a distributed system
for HA which the legacy RTOSes lack.
-jk

--- "Perry E. Metzger" <perry%wasabisystems.com@localhost>

http://www.wasabisystems.com/