Subject: Re: NetBsd on high speed network devices
To: Perry E. Metzger <>
From: James Kirk <>
List: tech-embed
Date: 08/14/2000 10:15:32
Thanks, eventhough the info is not encouraging me to
lean towards NetBSD. We are trying to see if we can
use the NetBSD for our switch for the future release.
I wanted to see if it is worthwhile to take a look at
the NetBSD among other RTOS like Vxworks, pSOS and
may be embedded Linux. We need a distributed system
for HA which the legacy RTOSes lack.

--- "Perry E. Metzger" <>