Re: GSoC 2018 - Modern cryptographic algorithms to netpgp, netpgpverify

Replied off-list

agc

On 1 May 2018 at 11:24, Harsh Khatore <khatore.harsh.github%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Hello,

Is there something I am missing for the communication or the team is busy with something? If that is the case, please let me know whenever we can talk about the project.

Appreciate your time and effort.

Thanks,
Harsh Khatore