Re: AES XTS in cgd

Alexander Nasonov wrote:
> If there are no objections, I'm going to commit attached patches in the
> next few days. The unit tests are in the tree already. They cover all
> three encryption algorithms and both ivmethods.

Failing tests on alpha interfered with my plans. I don't think the
failures are related to cgd code, they look more like a rump problem.
Unfortunately, gdb is broken on alpha for multithreaded processes and
I don't have access to harware to play a printf game.

It will be eventually committed but I don't know when.

Alex