Re: Patch: cprng_fast performance - please review.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:20:24PM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

> LITTLE_ENDIAN != x86
>
> This should simply be le32dec(9) otherwise
> it will cause unaligned trap on arm and mips etc.

I believe the input is -- though declared as uint8_t -- required to
always be alinged (see the comment on the extract function).  Why the
author did this, I am not sure.  At a brief examination, this looked
like the cleanest and simplest of the C HC-128 implementations I could
find, but it does have its oddities!

I'll work on it a little.

Thor