Re: Patch: rework kernel random number subsystem

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 11:27:08PM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

> Oh, for crying out loud.  I pointed out that the patch has bugs and
> solicited help debugging.  Did you really think I intended to check
> it in as-is?

Sorry to have been snippy about this.  It's been a very long day...

I don't intend to check anything in until (at least) the actual
pseudodevice code is reorganized and replaced.  At that point I will
definitely not leave things set to panic if the statistical tests
fail.

Thor