Re: racoon patches

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 11:29:26PM -0500, Stephen Degler wrote:
> Hello,

Hi.

> Please review these patches.  I'm running -current and anonymous sainfo's
> broke for me.  The first patch fixes this.  As I read the code the 1.6
> change to sainfo.c made it impossible for the anonymous sainfo to be
> selected.

Matthew will commit ASAP a patch which fixes anonymous sainfo support,
recently broken.

Could you check again with the newer version (patch already available
on ipsec-tool's ML) ?

> Patch number two I ran into debugging the problem.  cfparse.y permits one
> to specify the peer as an address (in the sainfo FROM clause), but then
> botches
> filling out id_i.

I'll review both patches ASAP.

> Please review and let me know if its ok to commit.  Or should these just
> be forwarded to ipsec-tools?

You can, but it will be quite the same as I'll probably be the one
who'll handle the patches.....

But perhaps other people will be able to try your patch or have some
interesting remarks.

Yvan.