Hifn 7955 crypto card

I'm using a Hifn 7955 card to do IPSec (I compiled a generic kernel with
FAST_IPSEC support), but it appears that only DES, 3DES and AES work. Anything
that involves MD5 or SHA1 fails (both AH and ESP). The other host rejects the
packets because they don't authenticate.

I'm sure my configuration is OK because the same configuration (FAST_IPSEC with
software only) works fine. It looks like it must be a problem with the hifn
driver. Has anybody else managed to get AH or ESP with authentication to work
using the hifn driver?

Thanks,
Gilles