Re: Adding opencrypto, crypto acceelerator to GENERIC kernels?

On Nov 18, 2003, at 7:58 PM, Jonathan Stone wrote:

I'll add #ifdef DIAGNOSTIC around the warning for sessions denied by
crypto_userallowsoft settings: the message noise is more of a problem
than the "attempts".

How about "#ifdef CRYPTO_DEBUG". I don't see how those warnings could ever be appropriate, unless you're debugging the crypto framework itself.

        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej%wasabisystems.com@localhost>