openssl CA certs

I just installed the postfix w. tls from pkgsrc.  What a nice hack.
Thanks for the folks that put in the work!

One thing that netbsd's postfix and/or openssl is missing out of the
box is a comprehensive set of CA certificates to validate the
host-level certs that postfix will get handed from the remote host.

I've started to put together a bundle of CA certs to feed to postfix.
Most of them came from "curl", but I've appended a few other CA certs
that I needed.  The file is in a format that postfix can use via:

    smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/openssl/certs/all-cacert.pem
    smtp_tls_CAfile = /etc/openssl/certs/all-cacert.pem

Is there enough interest to include something like this with netbsd?

    http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/all-cacert.pem.gz

Yes, I know it is another file to maintain, but without it openssl
just can't validate the remote certifications.  Thoughts?

-wolfgang
(NOTE: The email address above is valid.  Edit it at your own peril.)