Re: openssl 0.9.7 in NetBSD?

>>      another thing is, ssl-with-heimdal is currently not supported, it
>>      seems.
>openssl inlines part of the mit internal code, i don't think that can be
>expected to work.

        there are #ifdef KRB5_HEIMDAL inside ssl/kssl.c.  i guess the part
        of code needs to be synchronized with heimdal.  also Configure script
        has the following portion.

itojun

---
        if ($withargs{"krb5-flavor"} =~ /^[Hh]eimdal$/)
                {
                die "Sorry, Heimdal is currently not supported\n";
                }
        if ($withargs{"krb5-flavor"} =~ /^force-[Hh]eimdal$/)
                {
                warn "Heimdal isn't really supported.  Your build WILL break\n";
                warn "If you fix the problems, please send a patch to openssl-de
        v\@openssl.org\n";

        if ($withargs{"krb5-flavor"} =~ /^[Mm][Ii][Tt]/)
                {