Subject: Re: openssl 0.9.7 in NetBSD?
To: Love <lha@stacken.kth.se>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: tech-crypto
Date: 06/29/2003 20:03:42
>> 	another thing is, ssl-with-heimdal is currently not supported, it
>> 	seems.
>openssl inlines part of the mit internal code, i don't think that can be
>expected to work.

	there are #ifdef KRB5_HEIMDAL inside ssl/kssl.c.  i guess the part
	of code needs to be synchronized with heimdal.  also Configure script
	has the following portion.

itojun

---
	if ($withargs{"krb5-flavor"} =~ /^[Hh]eimdal$/)
		{
		die "Sorry, Heimdal is currently not supported\n";
		}
	if ($withargs{"krb5-flavor"} =~ /^force-[Hh]eimdal$/)
		{
		warn "Heimdal isn't really supported.  Your build WILL break\n";
		warn "If you fix the problems, please send a patch to openssl-de
	v\@openssl.org\n";

	if ($withargs{"krb5-flavor"} =~ /^[Mm][Ii][Tt]/)
		{