Subject: CFS on NetBSD 1.5.2/Sparc?
To: None <tech-crypto@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Dorsey <billd@lila.com>
List: tech-crypto
Date: 10/16/2001 14:47:26
Hi,

Has anyone made cfs 1.4.1 work with NetBSD 1.5.2/Sparc?  I've had
it working under NetBSD 1.4.2/i386, but am having problems getting
it to work under 1.5.2/Sparc.

CFS builds without complications using the netbsd_make_with_bad_rpcgen
script in the cfs 1.4.1 build directory.  When I follow the instructions
in the README.netbsd file, I get as far as issuing the:

	mount -o intr,-2 127.0.0.1:/null /crypt

command at which point I get the message:

	mount_nfs: rpcbind on server: RPC: Port mapper failure - RPC: Authentication error

I've edited the /etc/exports file, created the /null and /crypt
directories as directed in the README.install and README.netbsd files
I've also edited my /etc/rc.conf file and set rpcbind=YES as well as
verified that nfs_server=NO.

Any ideas?

--
Bill Dorsey