Subject: Re: cfs on netbsd
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Adam Laurie <adam@algroup.co.uk>
List: tech-crypto
Date: 04/29/2001 23:06:15
Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> Thanks for your patch, but um... I'm afraid we don't currently have cfs
> either in the base system nor in pkgsrc. Can you please send this directly
> to the cfs author so he can include it in any future releases? Thanks a
> lot!

the cfs homepage is firmly in the "land of the free", so is not
accessible to err... the rest of the world:

  gnugget-root# grep http *
  README:The latest version of CFS can be found at
<http://www.cryptography.org> .

so solly. :)

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie                   Tel: +44 (20) 8742 0755
A.L. Digital Ltd.             Fax: +44 (20) 8742 5995