Library problem with apache

Hi there!

I'm currently trying to install apache, with mod_ssl on a Decstation (pmax).

* Here are the installed packages

        apache-1.3.14.1.tgz
        ap-ssl-2.7.1.tgz
        openssl-0.9.5a.tgz

* To satisfy dependencies, i have installed this :

        perl-base-5.6.0.tgz
        p5-Data-Dumper-2.101.tgz
        p5-Devel-DProf-19990108.tgz
        p5-Devel-Peek-1.0001.tgz
        p5-CGI-2.72.tgz

* Well, everything is properly configured, i suppose...
  Here is a part of httpd.conf file...

        <IfDefine SSL>
        LoadFile !libcrypto.so
        LoadFile !libssl.so
        LoadModule ssl_module lib/httpd/mod_ssl.so
        AddModule mod_ssl.c
        </IfDefine>

* When i run apachectl startssl (to start ssl support (port 443),
  look the error message...

        Syntax error on line 209 of /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
        Cannot load !libcrypto.so into server:Dynamic linker interface not
available
        /usr/pkg/sbin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

Note : Line 209 is the line "LoadFile !libcrypto.so" above....

* I checked all kind of path, but...  Problem still the same.

Any ideas ?

Thanks..

Chris