Subject: Library problem with apache
To: None <tech-crypto@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Vanguers <cvanguers@wangee.penguinpowered.com>
List: tech-crypto
Date: 12/29/2000 17:40:15
Hi there!

I'm currently trying to install apache, with mod_ssl on a Decstation (pmax).

* Here are the installed packages

	apache-1.3.14.1.tgz
	ap-ssl-2.7.1.tgz
	openssl-0.9.5a.tgz

* To satisfy dependencies, i have installed this :

	perl-base-5.6.0.tgz
	p5-Data-Dumper-2.101.tgz
	p5-Devel-DProf-19990108.tgz
	p5-Devel-Peek-1.0001.tgz
	p5-CGI-2.72.tgz

* Well, everything is properly configured, i suppose...
  Here is a part of httpd.conf file...

	<IfDefine SSL>
	LoadFile !libcrypto.so
	LoadFile !libssl.so
	LoadModule ssl_module lib/httpd/mod_ssl.so
	AddModule mod_ssl.c
	</IfDefine>

* When i run apachectl startssl (to start ssl support (port 443),
  look the error message...

	Syntax error on line 209 of /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
	Cannot load !libcrypto.so into server:Dynamic linker interface not available
	/usr/pkg/sbin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

Note : Line 209 is the line "LoadFile !libcrypto.so" above....

* I checked all kind of path, but...  Problem still the same.

Any ideas ?

Thanks..

Chris