Re: openssl tools

    >> Is is just my system, or are the OpenSSL tools (e.g. asn1parse, x509,
    >> CA.sh) not installed?

    itojun>     we can use "/usr/bin/openssl asn1parse".
    itojun>     should we make a symlink for every one of those?  there are too
much
    itojun>     chances for conflict so i'm not sure...

  Hmm. How about /usr/bin/openssl, plus asn1parse.
  Any other symlinks could go into... /usr/libexec/x509 or /usr/libexed/pkix
or some such.

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [
] mcr%sandelman.ottawa.on.ca@localhost http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/