Subject: Re: openssl tools
To: None <>
From: Michael Richardson <>
List: tech-crypto
Date: 10/07/2000 11:39:55
    >> Is is just my system, or are the OpenSSL tools (e.g. asn1parse, x509,
    >> not installed?

    itojun> 	we can use "/usr/bin/openssl asn1parse".
    itojun> 	should we make a symlink for every one of those?  there are too much
    itojun> 	chances for conflict so i'm not sure...

  Hmm. How about /usr/bin/openssl, plus asn1parse.
  Any other symlinks could go into... /usr/libexec/x509 or /usr/libexed/pkix
or some such.

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [
] |device driver[