Re: Releases

>The primary reason OpenBSD is located in Canada is that Theo had it
>cushy in Calgary. I applaud the stoicness of the US OpenBSD crypto
>developers (i.e NRL), who are willing to sail ever so slightly close

Okay, I think this should be put to rest right now.

I did some research last time this came up.  I could find no _crypto_
code developed by anyone at NRL in the OpenBSD tree.  There _was_ some
IPSec related code, but as far as I could determine, it was only
related to some of the policy stuff and very clearly didn't have
anything to do with cryptography.  If anyone else would like to provide
evidence to the contrary, please speak up now.

--Ken