Subject: Re: heimdal / krb5 status
To: Julian Assange <>
From: Michael Richardson <>
List: tech-crypto
Date: 10/16/1999 13:31:34
    Julian> heimdal was imported (by mcr) into the June crypto-intl tree, then
    Julian> subsequently removed. Why?

  Wrong branch tags. I imported everything that I had assembled in the
previous year under the same branch tag.
  In the ensuing debate over what algorithms do and don't fit into our tree,
heimdal was not re-imported. Frankly, I forgot. I can do this again if you

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|  firewalls  [
] |device driver[