Subject: Re: Access to cryptosrc-intl for US?
To: None <tech-crypto@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-crypto
Date: 09/08/1999 15:31:53
>>>>> "Jan-Hinrich" == Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de> writes:
    Jan-Hinrich> [1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>] In message
    Jan-Hinrich> <Pine.NEB.4.10.9909081137230.21060-100000@wizard>you write:
    >> How does one in the US go about getting the cryptsrc-intl portion of
    >> the tree?

    Jan-Hinrich> How does anyone get access to cypt-intl?

  So, the situation is that we have bandwidth and disk space on
pyry.gw.com to host anonymous FTP, and later anon-CVS for crypto-intl,
and the rest of the tree.
  We are currently working on getting the process in place to permit
the mirroring of the CVS repository, and then things will be automated.
  Then names will be put in place and an announcement will be made.

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [