Subject: Ganglia in pkgsrc
To: None <tech-cluster@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 02/07/2005 09:47:01
--gm5TwAJMO0F2iVRz

Hi,

I just imported Ganglia into pkgsrc.  See
http://ganglia.sourceforge.net/ for details.  NetBSD support had to be
added, and while I think I got most things working correctly, it
certainly wouldn't hurt if somebody else could check it out.

At the moment, we have the two basic packages in pkgsrc:
parallel/ganglia-monitor-core and www/ganglia-webfrontend.  I intend to
also check out the gexec execution environment and possibly the python
client, though if somebody beats me to it... :-)

I'll deploy ganglia on one of my clusters over the next few weeks and
will post the URL of the resuls here when everything's working.

-Jan

--=20
"The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred character
attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in at number 79."

--gm5TwAJMO0F2iVRz

--gm5TwAJMO0F2iVRz--