Subject: Ganglia in pkgsrc
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 02/07/2005 09:47:01

I just imported Ganglia into pkgsrc.  See for details.  NetBSD support had to be
added, and while I think I got most things working correctly, it
certainly wouldn't hurt if somebody else could check it out.

At the moment, we have the two basic packages in pkgsrc:
parallel/ganglia-monitor-core and www/ganglia-webfrontend.  I intend to
also check out the gexec execution environment and possibly the python
client, though if somebody beats me to it... :-)

I'll deploy ganglia on one of my clusters over the next few weeks and
will post the URL of the resuls here when everything's working.

"The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred character
attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in at number 79."

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)