Subject: Re: parallel matlab?
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@mac.com>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 10/12/2004 13:44:09
www.ll.mit.edu/MatlabMPI

I'm afraid I've not used it much but this is done by a colleague of
mine.

Dave
On Oct 12, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After updating our cluster to NetBSD-2.0_RC3, I was able to install
> matlab R14 aka 7.0, which now appears to be running fine.
>
> Does anybody know of any parallel toolboxes for matlab?  Or other ways
> of getting matlab to take advantage of a clustered setup?
>
> -Jan
>
> P.S.: A shame:  to update, I had to ruin the uptime of 394 days.  That
> seems to go back to the big power outage last year here on the US East
> Coast.
>
> --
> Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Cencorship
>    --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---

---
David Leimbach
Senior Software Engineer
Verari Systems
(voice)425-743-9766
http://www.verarisoft.com

The information contained in this communication may be confidential and
is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the
reader of
this communication is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication,
or
any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not a named
recipient or received this communication by mistake, please notify the
sender
and delete the communication and all copies of it.