Subject: Installing SGE problem
To: Ron Chen <ron_chen_123@yahoo.com>
From: Co Thai Ngo <cngo@nmsu.edu>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 09/07/2004 16:36:42
Hi,

I've got the following problem while trying installing SGE package. Any help to
resolve it is hight appreciated.

********************

__________Q_M_O_N____________
gcc -c -O -Wall -DNETBSD -DNETBSD_I386  -DSECURE -I/home/cngo/pkg/include
-DENABLE_438_FIX -I/usr/X11R6/include -DCOMPILE_DC -D__SGE_NO_USERMAPPING__
-I../Xmt310 -Wno-strict-prototypes -Wno-error  -DHAVE_MEMMOVE
-DXMT_HAS_STRERROR -I../3rdparty/qmon/Xmt310 -I../3rdparty/qmon/Xbae
-I../3rdparty/qmon/iconlist -I../3rdparty/qmon/ltree -I../3rdparty/qmon/outline
-I../3rdparty/qmon/rowcol -I../3rdparty/qmon/spinbox -I../clients/qmon
-I../3rdparty/qmon/tab -I/usr/X11R6/include  ../Xmt310/Xmt/All.c
In file included from ../Xmt310/Xmt/All.c:23:
../Xmt310/Xmt/Xmt.h:56: Xm/Xm.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../Xmt310/Xmt/All.c:27:
../Xmt310/Xmt/Layout.h:24: Xm/BulletinB.h: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [All.o] Error 1
not done
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /home/cngo/cvs/NetBSD/pkgsrc/parallel/sge
*** Error code 1