tech-cluster archive

Re: Install cluster - Please help !!!

Sounds like SGE - Sun Grid Engine will do what you want.
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/    (it runs on NetBSD too ;) )
I have it installed here, though I've only run small test jobs with it.
Basically you set up a shell script that will launch your application
and SGE will send it of to one of the cluster machines to run

Andrew