Subject: Re: Install cluster - Please help !!!
To: None <tech-cluster@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 08/31/2004 17:40:55
--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

Andrew Mellanby <Andrew.Mellanby@mcs.vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
> Sounds like SGE - Sun Grid Engine will do what you want.
> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/    (it runs on NetBSD too ;) )
> I have it installed here, though I've only run small test jobs with it.
> Basically you set up a shell script that will launch your application
> and SGE will send it of to one of the cluster machines to run

Were there any problems installing SGE or anything particularly
non-obvious in setting it up?  I still have SGE on my todo and haven't
gotten around to even taking a look at it.

Did you install from pkgsrc?

-Jan

--=20
   This is so cool I have to go to the bathroom.

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe--