Subject: linux cluster with pvm, mpi, matlab-mpi.
To: None <tech-cluster@NetBSD.org>
From: Craig Harding <charding@mun.ca>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 05/20/2004 09:48:06
Just wondering if anyone has attempted this before. I have only pvm
installed on a controller with 4 nodes as of right now, starting to play
with it before it goes into use. As well, I'm going to install mpi with
an apparently available matlab-mpi module as well. I haven't looked up
the matlab-mpi module yet but apparently it exists and is free. Just
wondering if anyone on the list has installed this module and have
clients using it for matlab programs, etc. I haven't installed MPI yet
but will before the matlab-mpi modules obviously.

thanks,

Craig.