Subject: Re: Cluster work
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 02/27/2004 17:59:49

Jeff Northon <> wrote:
> Are you talking about Sun Grid Engine?

Well, if you had quoted anything anybody may have said and if you had
left the In-Reply-To headers as they were and had you kept the subject
line as it commonly is standard on mailing lists, then we would be much
better qualified to answer that question. ;-)

But then, traffic isn't that high on this list, so... yes, that's what I
was talking about.  I know that somebody has ported SGE to NetBSD (or at
least made it compile), so I hope that person will make the patches
public, so we all can benefit. :)

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)