tech-cluster archive

Hi all, has provided me with the work he and his helpers have
done on a port of the Sun Gride Engine to NetBSD -- I have attached the
tarball he sent to me.  Unfortunately, neither of us has direct access
to the SGE cvs repository, where this would ideally be maintained.

However, if anybody here is willing to help us out and port the SGE to
NetBSD, I'm sure we all would benefit.  Ideally, we could turn this into
a real pkgsrc package and feed the patches back to the SGE

Thanks for all help!

My other computer also runs NetBSD!