Subject: Re: Failover?
To: <>
From: Craig Harding <>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 10/27/2003 09:28:39
I'm looking for the same sort of thing. After I posted to this group
last week I found a module for apache (assuming this is what you're
using) called mod_backhand. You can set up multiple web servers that
will do load balancing and should pick up the slack if one (or more
machines) does crash.

Email I haven't looked at yet.

Hope this helps.