tech-cluster archive

Re: heterogeneous clusters?

> Anyone working with clusters of machines that don't happen to have the
> architecture, or older hardware like sun3/hp300/VAX?
> Bob

I'm in the middle of trying to engineer a 10 node diskless cluster of
SparcStation IPCs up, netbooting off an x86 machine. I'm mostly just doing
it for fun (got the whole mess of IPCs for <$10 on ebay) and I'm pretty
new to this clustering thing, but if there's anything I might be able to
help you with, let me know.

K is for Kompressor,
Kompressor is for me!