Subject: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/powerpc
To: None <source-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Jachym Holecek <email@example.com>
Date: 08/31/2006 21:32:27
Module Name: src
Committed By: freza
Date: Thu Aug 31 21:32:27 UTC 2006
* add PVR values for Xilinx 405 cores
* don't try to decode vendor-specific PVR, print raw value instead.
* panic() if we see cache wasn't probed, we'd crash later anyway.
* rework the way PVR gets translated to core name.
* while there, normalize printf format ("%s: ...", device_xname(self), ...).
OK by matt@
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.24 -r1.25 src/sys/arch/powerpc/ibm4xx/cpu.c
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 src/sys/arch/powerpc/include/ibm4xx/cpu.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.