Subject: CVS commit: [netbsd-3] src/sbin/veriexecctl
To: None <source-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Soren Jacobsen <email@example.com>
Date: 08/12/2005 06:51:16
Module Name: src
Committed By: snj
Date: Fri Aug 12 06:51:16 UTC 2005
src/sbin/veriexecctl [netbsd-3]: veriexecctl.8
Pull up revision 1.15 (requested by elad in ticket #645):
Sync with reality.
- Verified Exec -> Veriexec
- pseudo-device is `veriexec'
- veriexec.conf -> signatures, and mention /etc/signatures as the default
- We use veriexec's strict level, not the system securelevel
- Mention the `direct' option
- Mention that the signatures file can have multiple options in a single
- Mention that both `direct' and `indirect' access modes are implied
if no access modes are explicitly mention in the options
- Bump date
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r184.108.40.206 src/sbin/veriexecctl/veriexecctl.8
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.