Subject: CVS commit: src/sbin/veriexecctl
To: None <source-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Elad Efrat <email@example.com>
Date: 08/02/2005 18:06:14
Module Name: src
Committed By: elad
Date: Tue Aug 2 18:06:14 UTC 2005
Sync with reality.
- Verified Exec -> Veriexec
- pseudo-device is `veriexec'
- veriexec.conf -> signatures, and mention /etc/signatures as the default
- We use veriexec's strict level, not the system securelevel
- Mention the `direct' option
- Mention that the signatures file can have multiple options in a single
- Mention that both `direct' and `indirect' access modes are implied
if no access modes are explicitly mention in the options
- Bump date
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 src/sbin/veriexecctl/veriexecctl.8
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.