Subject: CVS commit: [netbsd-3] src/sys/kern
To: None <source-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 06/10/2005 14:47:17
Module Name: src
Committed By: tron
Date: Fri Jun 10 14:47:17 UTC 2005
src/sys/kern [netbsd-3]: kern_verifiedexec.c
Pull up revision 1.10 (requested by elad in ticket #389):
Rototill of the verified exec functionality.
* We now use hash tables instead of a list to store the in kernel
* Fingerprint methods handling has been made more flexible, it is now
even simpler to add new methods.
* the loader no longer passes in magic numbers representing the
fingerprint method so veriexecctl is not longer kernel specific.
* fingerprint methods can be tailored out using options in the kernel
* more fingerprint methods added - rmd160, sha256/384/512
* veriexecctl can now report the fingerprint methods supported by the
* regularised the naming of some portions of veriexec.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r220.127.116.11 src/sys/kern/kern_verifiedexec.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.