Subject: CVS commit: src/usr.bin/menuc
To: None <source-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: David Laight <email@example.com>
Date: 11/22/2003 22:18:32
Module Name: src
Committed By: dsl
Date: Sat Nov 22 22:18:32 UTC 2003
- Call delwin() when we stop displaying a window, saves space and newwin
is fast enough anyway. Lets the calling code change some fields (eg
the title for the 'yes/no' menu) between calls.
- Don't update m->x, m->y, m->w the changed values aren't needed once
the window has been created.
- Allow the window title to span multiple lines.
- Fix a nasty bug caused by having pointers into the memory area freed
by realloc when creating lots of dynamic menus.
- Fix check that ought to have allowed dynamic menus to be deleted.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.49 -r1.50 src/usr.bin/menuc/menu_sys.def
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.