Subject: CVS commit: src/usr.sbin/iostat
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: enami tsugutomo <email@example.com>
Date: 03/01/2003 09:41:01
Module Name: src
Committed By: enami
Date: Sat Mar 1 07:41:00 UTC 2003
- Account the number of lines consumed so that -xw displays header
- As we are initializing dk_select to 0 (via dkinit), no need to check it.
- Re-order the code in display() to highlight the fact that -x is
exclusive with others.
- If user really specified some drives and none of them are found,
just bail out rather than falling back to default behaviour.
- Other misc. cosmetic changes while I'm here.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.33 -r1.34 src/usr.sbin/iostat/iostat.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.