Subject: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/dev
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Manuel BOUYER <email@example.com>
Date: 04/25/2002 22:34:02
Module Name: syssrc
Committed By: bouyer
Date: Thu Apr 25 19:34:02 UTC 2002
syssrc/sys/dev/ic: esiop.c esiopvar.h
- We can't share the per-lun DSA entry for untagged and tag table DSA;
there may be tagged commands still running when we queue a request sense
Solve this by using 2 DSA entry per LUN
- Now that we have the command DSA before select, we can load T/L/Q in
SCRATCHC. This makes the selection timeout handler simpler.
- Avoid a race condition when setting the free flag in the cmd ring (see
comment in the script)
- don't forget to update the ID in the head of LUN table after a sync/wide
negotiation. This fixes the command timeout at the first data command
after negotiation (the bus reset handler did update the ID properly,
so subsequent commands were OK).
- for DMA interrupts, clear fifo if it's not empty. Leaving the fifo dirty
would prevent subsequent interrupts from coming in.
- Various improvements in debug messages
- misc cleanups.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 syssrc/sys/dev/ic/esiop.c
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 syssrc/sys/dev/ic/esiopvar.h
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 syssrc/sys/dev/microcode/siop/esiop.ss
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.