Subject: CVS commit: doc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Johnny C. Lam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/02/2002 17:14:33
Module Name: doc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Tue Apr 2 14:14:33 UTC 2002
Update www/apache to 1.3.24 with EAPI patch from mod_ssl-2.8.8-1.3.24.
Relevant changes from version 1.3.23 include:
* Prevent invalid client hostnames from appearing in the log file.
* Various mod_proxy improvements, such as the new ProxyIOBufferSize
* The new ''IgnoreCase' keyword to the IndexOptions directive.
* mod_rewrite's 'rnd' was broken and has been fixed.
* The '-S' option of 'apxs' was not able to handle quotes; also 'apxs'
is now rebuilt when options are changed.
* proxy now correctly handles Cookies and X-Cache headers.
* Fixed a problem in TPF when we were using the wrong subpool when
opening the error log.
* pthread accept() mutexes on Solaris were broken (since we were
not linking against pthread)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6346 -r1.6347 doc/pkg-CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.