Subject: CVS commit: basesrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Todd Vierling <email@example.com>
Date: 10/24/2001 05:39:57
Module Name: basesrc
Committed By: tv
Date: Wed Oct 24 02:39:57 UTC 2001
- Supply full list of MACHINEs for implicit MACHINE_ARCH evaluation.
If a machine is not known, abort.
- Emulate "mkdir -p" for Old "mkdir" programs on some host OS's.
- Add "-a" option to provide MACHINE_ARCH explicitly (for MACHINEs
that are capable of having more than one MACHINE_ARCH, such as sh3
- Where "getopts" is not available in the shell, try using "getopt".
It's not whitespace compatible, but works in most cases.
- Rename "bmake" to "nbmake" per suggestions.
- When building nbmake, create a temporary directory for the purpose
of holding host compiler objects that might be created in the cwd.
Delete this directory if aborted via sh's "trap".
- Create a wrapper script in $TOOLDIR/bin called "nbmake-$MACHINE",
which can be run by hand for building parts of a cross tree easily.
Use this script when finally starting the build.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 basesrc/build.sh
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.