Subject: CVS commit: doc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Tomasz Luchowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/04/2001 00:08:01
Module Name: doc
Committed By: zuntum
Date: Tue Jul 3 21:08:00 UTC 2001
Note tkcvs update to 7.0
- Improved main file-browsing window. It now has icons to indicate the status
of the files. The right mouse button activates context-sensitive popup menus.
As a consequence of using a canvas widget instead of a listbox, the selection
mechanism is different. It's click to select, shift-click to add selection,
click-on-background to deselect all. The right button does an area select.
- The module browser reads whatever information is available in the
modules file via "cvs checkout -c" before it looks for the tkcvs-specific
extensions. Thus if there is a modules file at all, some information
will be available without the additional comments.
- Options are specified via the options database instead of with cvscfg
variables. If the window manager is CDE, its options are used by default.
- The state of the main windows is remembered between sessions.
- Bugs in display of the Editors column are fixed.
- Finally found a good home for the "Checkout with Options" dialog. Someone
pointed out that it belongs in the File menu next to the simple Update item.
I'm conviced that that's right.
- The module browser window is paned so that you can adjust the relative
width of the columns.
- CVS version 1.11 is supported better.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4638 -r1.4639 doc/pkg-CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.