Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/28/2000 05:35:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: itojun
Date: Sat Oct 28 02:35:52 UTC 2000
upgrade to 2.20b. main purpose for this upgrade is security fix.
New in version 2.20b:
* Corrected version of Marcel Telka's ssi fix. My bad.
New in version 2.20:
* Performance improvements to the timer package via hashing, and
double-linking / sorting the lists. Partially based on a suggestion by
* Performance improvement to the mmap cache package, from Evan Jones.
* Minor Linux fix for open files limit, from Jordan Ritter.
* Fix for null ClientData, which picky compilers didn't like.
* Unknown sockaddr type becomes a non-fatal error, preventing a DOS attack.
* Close extraneous file descriptors on CGI calls - from Russell Dill.
* Security fixes for the external ssi program, from email@example.com and
* Fix to make the ssi program elide the HTML comment sequence, from Marcel
* Red Hat packaging updates from Bennett Todd.
* Throttling fix from Tom Pavel.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/www/thttpd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/thttpd/files/md5
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.