Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/27/2000 14:11:26
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: agc
Date: Fri Oct 27 11:11:26 UTC 2000
Update to lukemftp version 1.5.
Changes since previous pkgsrc version (1.2):
1.4 -> 1.5.
* Add new commands:
features list remote features supported by servers
mlsd machine parseable directory listing
mlst machine parseable file listing
remopts set options on remote features
These require support in the remote server for the ftp extensions
described in RFC 2389 and draft-ietf-ftpext-mlst-11.
* Fix support for the --program-prefix and --program-suffix configure
1.3 -> 1.4.
* Fix compilation problems on various non 4.4BSD derived platforms which
support IPv6, and on Linux systems which have strdup() as a macro.
* During auto-fetch, don't attempt to autologin a second time if the first
1.2 -> 1.3.
* The `ls' command now uses the `LIST' directive instead of `NLST',
in order to be compatible with RFC959.
* Add fget command, which reads a list of filenames to retrieve from
the given file.
* Add support for uploading files on the command-line with `ftp -u'.
* Various fixes to the IPv6 support.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/lukemftp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/lukemftp/files/md5
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.