Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Rene Hexel <email@example.com>
Date: 10/15/2000 20:20:47
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rh
Date: Sun Oct 15 17:20:47 UTC 2000
Update glade to 0.5.11. Changes include:
* Added workaround for SEGV bug in GnomeMessageBox in gnome-libs 1.2.3.
* A few changes in the generated code to keep g++ happy.
* Added gtk_widget_grab_focus() and gtk_widget_activate_default() to the
lists of standard signal handlers.
* Changed the widget tree view so it automatically expands to show
* Updates to Russian, Swedish, French, Korean and Japanese translations.
* Fixed code generation bug with GnomePropertyBox which caused a SEGV.
* Added support for the "relief" property for GtkButton & GtkToggleButton.
This is the only change to the XML file format.
* Fixed menu editor bug which meant that widgets were occasionally given
the same name.
* Added support for tooltips for GtkRadioButton and GtkCheckButton.
* Better support for keyboard navigation (from Jon K Hellan).
* Fixed --write-source option so it handles relative paths (from Rick
* Stopped installing logo into `gnome-config --datadir` since it causes
problems for people installing in personal directories etc. Also
changed the generated Makefile.am so it doesn't do it either.
* Added 'Class' property to the property editor so you can see the class
of the selected widget (from Jon K Hellan).
* Output the GtkOptionMenu and GtkCombo item strings separately in the
translatable strings file.
* Allowed start & finish pages of a GnomeDruid to be removed, in case the
developer wants to replace them with custom pages.
* Fixed the 'Redisplay Window' (Ctl-R) command so it should work again.
* Added the XML file and the autogen.sh file to the EXTRA_DIST in the
generated Makefile.am so they get distributed with the project.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/glade/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/glade/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/glade/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.