Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Rene Hexel <email@example.com>
Date: 10/15/2000 16:02:57
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rh
Date: Sun Oct 15 13:02:57 UTC 2000
Update gtkdiff to 1.6.0. Changes include:
* Some bug fixes.
* Search function.
* Click on a different portion in two-pane mode, and the portion is
selected. No UI feedback except statusbar. It could be useful after
you search any word.
* Toolbar support.
* Menubar becomes a little bit fancy.
* Preference settings in directory view are restored properly.
* A bug fix related to DBCS(Double Byte Character String).
* A notification release.
* A new tool, gtkdiff-cvs. It's a simple shell script, handling CVS
* Minor bug fixes.
* Accelerator key bug fix. (You might need to delete
~/.gnome/accels/gtkdiff file, if some accelerator keys don't work.)
* Turkish message translation.
* Danish message translation.
* Merge view.
* Some changes in ~/.gnome/gtkdiff file.
"PaneMode" entry becomes obsolete.
"DiffArgs" entry is moved to "Diff" section.
Although they don't matter, if you don't like useless lines remained,
please delete ~/.gnome/gtkdiff by yourself.
* Internal version.
* Most of GUI components become widget base.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/gtkdiff/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/gtkdiff/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/gtkdiff/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.